What is Fight For Your Money About?
Learn the secrets big business doesn’t want you to know!
Right now, whether you realize it or not, we’re in an ongoing battle with giant corporations and economic institutions whose only goal is to separate us from our hard earned paychecks. Airlines, banks, cell phone providers, insurance companies—even hospitals have made it their priority to earn more at our expense. Sadly, this is a battle we consumers have been losing because they are better equipped to TAKE our money than we are to KEEP it.
My brand new book, Fight for Your Money comes out in just one week, but I want YOU to be the first to hear about it, before the public. We want to spread the word by asking you to help us get Fight for Your Money to #1 on Amazon.com and BarnesandNoble.com by ordering your copies today. And in return, you’ll receive free bonus downloads, valued at over $500!
A war for your money is raging
Fight for Your Money was written to change the way you think about and deal with your money from this day forward. Virtually everything you do every day of your life has something to do with money. Think about it. What are the odds that you will go the next 24 hours without spending any money? What are the odds you will go another five minutes?
For years I have said that when it comes to your money, it doesn’t matter what you earn, it’s what you keep that determines whether you will be financially free. Well, with each passing year our money becomes harder and harder to keep. That’s because, at every turn, the companies we deal with every day in every aspect of our lives are working as hard as they can to take as much money from us as possible.
Aren’t you tired of being nickel and dollared to death?
Here’s some food for thought:
- By encouraging debit card transactions and allowing over-the-limit withdrawals, the banking industry takes in nearly $10 billion a year in overdraft fees
- Last year, while nearly 60 million people did without needed medical care because they couldn’t afford it, the 20 biggest health insurers profited more than $17 billion
- By playing games with payment deadlines and tricking customers into inadvertently breaking the rules, the credit card industry shakes us down for tens of billions of dollars in penalty fees annually—more than $23 billion in 2007 alone—making it harder than ever for millions of people to ever get out of debt
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
Do these figures make you mad?
I’m sure they do—and they should! But rather than throw your arms up in the air and surrender to the insanity, I encourage you to join our movement of smart, empowered consumers who will use the strategies and tools found in this book to FIGHT BACK.
I’ve designed Fight for Your Money so you can flip to any section that interests you and start reading. In it, I tackle an A to Z list of items for which we’re all paying too much—cars, banking, cell phones, cable, credit cards, health care, home mortgages, insurance, tax preparation, travel, and more. Taking action based on just one idea in one chapter could easily save you hundreds or thousands of dollars a year. For example:
- Don’t rent a car at the airport—take a cab to a nearby location instead—and save $300 in a week
- Raise your credit score—you can do it yourself—and save $95,000 in interest on a 30-year mortgage
- Cut your life insurance premiums in half by making just one phone call
- Book your family’s airline tickets one at a a time instead of all together and save as much as $275 per ticket
And you’ll also learn how to avoid huge rip-offs like:
- Medical credit cards that help the hospital and financially take advantage of you with high interest rates you can’t negotiate
- Sneaky renewals of your cell phone plan
- 401(k) debit cards that make it too easy to drain your wealth
- Bank-issued gift cards whose fees and expiration dates erode their value
The bottom line is this, my friends
Whether you are rich or living paycheck to paycheck, you don’t deserve to be taken financially—ever! But to be able to protect yourself financially, you must have the mind-set, the attitude, and the action plan of a FIGHTER. How do you acquire that? This book will be your guide.
Consider this: When you pay just 10% or 20% too much for the products and services you use every day, you will have to work 10 to 20 extra years before you can retire. Or, to put it another way, if you let yourself be overcharged 10% to 20% for the things you buy, you are in effect spending one or two months a year working without pay for the companies that rip you off. And trust me—until you fight for your money, you will overpay for almost everything you buy.
For the better part of two decades, I have devoted myself to helping people just like you live better by being smarter with their money. So spend a few hours with me as your coach and advocate and together let’s explore how to FIGHT FOR YOUR MONEY and WIN.
So order Fight for Your Money today and as a thank you, I'll give you instant access to over $500 worth of free bonus gifts! But don't forget this special offer ends at Midnight on March 2, 2009.
Buy at least 1 copy of Fight for Your Money by clicking below and ordering:
After your order is processed, you will receive an order confirmation number via email directly from Amazon or B&N.com.
Return here to fill out the bonus gift form DIRECTLY BELOW. Once it’s submitted and your order number is verified, you’ll be directed to a page where you can access your free bonus downloads.
Enter your information below & receive instant access to the bonus gifts!
Receive $500 In Free Bonus Gifts
Whether you are rich or living paycheck to paycheck, you don't deserve to be taken financially -- EVER! But to be able to protect yourself effectively, you must have the mind-set, the attitude, and the action plan of a FIGHTER. How do you acquire that? This book will be your guide.
- David Bach